Friday, June 12, 2009

LA Dreamin!

We are anxiously awaiting the UPS man today he should be bringing our Freelook watch order!! These watches are from Paris and are too cool. Big, chunky and awesome. I have been on the hunt for a watch like this forever... gold (not real gold) and not a million dollars!! We'll keep you posted on their arrival!

I am off to LA for holiday market!! I just love the whole California vibe and am need of a little dose of it right now! Hello, where is our summer!

I have gotten a little preview of my latest obsession, Haute Hippie, and it looks insane!! It is packed full of adorable tops that are perfect for the Holiday season and sweaters that are just too fabulous for words!! I can't wait to see it in person!! Then I will be on the hunt for some great accessories for the Holidays.

Of course I am all too excited to visit my favorite Chanel Boutique on Robertson:) Oh what, of what will have to be mine. I have my eye on a fabulous sequin tote...hopefully it will be fabulous in person! Although, maybe I should hope it is awful!! Doubt it:) Nothing Chanel is awful!

Make sure you get on twitter and follow us!! If we see anyone famous we'll twitter the sightings!! Go to www.twitter.com/Shopfuschia and join.

No comments: